We're so happy to see you join the Lancer family!
Follow the steps below to submit your $400 deposit online.
- Activate your LancerNet ID
- Go to http://password.longwood.edu/
- Click on "I am a new student and need to activate my LancerNet ID and LiveMail accounts." Click Submit.
- Enter your LancerNet ID (as provided in your enrollment packet).
- Enter your birthdate.
- Check the personal email address that you have on file at the university (provided in your enrollment packet) to receive a link to create your LancerNet password.
- Log in to myLongwood by going to: http://my.longwood.edu/
- Enter your LancerNet ID and password
- Once logged in, click on the "Student" tab
- Click on "My Student Account"
- Read the information, scroll to the bottom, and click on "Click here to view your account information"
- Click on the "eDeposit" tab on the home page
- From the drop-down menu, select the term for which you have been admitted
- From the next drop-down menu, select "Undergraduate (UG)"
- Click "Continue" to make the deposit. At this point, you will see details about the deposit you are making.
- For payment method, select "Credit Card via PayPath" (the only online payment option for deposits is by credit card). Click the green "Select" button.
- Click "Continue" to PayPath to process the payment.
If you have any technical issues, please contact Longwood User Support Services at (434) 395-4357 or (877) 267-7883