Longwood University takes great pride in our students and rewards those who most exemplify the Longwood spirit in academics, involvements, and citizen leadership.
The Alumni Legacy Scholarship is an alumni-funded scholarship given to one returning student and one incoming student. (Including transfer students)
The recipients must have a family relative that is a Longwood Alumni and the recipients are selected based on a combination of their academic standing, activities, and their personal vision of Citizen Leadership.
Returning Student Application deadline: July 15, 2017
New Student Application deadline: May 1, 2017
Have fun, get creative with your application! This scholarship is awarded towards the 2017-2018 academic school year.
DOES apply as a legacy family member:
- Mother, who has graduated from Longwood
- Father, who has graduated from Longwood
- Sister, who has graduated from Longwood
- Brother, who has graduated from Longwood
- Grandmother, who has graduated from Longwood
- Grandfather, who has graduated from Longwood
DOES NOT apply as a legacy family member:
- Any family member that is a current student at Longwood
- Step family
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni and Career Services:
Did you know the application fee is waived for Longwood legacy students! Learn more HERE.