Get a quick glimpse of everything you need to know for the upcoming Alumni Mega Reunion if you graduated during the 1980s - from what's playing at your decade party to who you'll be sharing a hall with.
What's changed since you left.
- The addition of the new Maugans Alumni Center
- There's not a road in the middle of campus anymore - stroll down Brock Commons as you take in all of campus
- We said goodbye to Cunningham Hall, and hello to new construction of Upchurch University Center
- Willett Hall held some of the Nation's biggest influencers as we held the 2016 U.S. Vice Presidential Debate
- Student housing expanded in a big way - adding three apartment communities, and two brand new residence halls
- Academics are still the focus - new buildings like Chichester Hall (Science), Hull Hall (Education), Bedford Hall (Art), CSTAC (Communications and Theatre) and the Greenwood Library.
- Lankford is pretty similar as to you recall, now with unique dining experiences like an Einstein Bagel and sushi bar
- Stubbs Hall is now fully air conditioned and renovated, and French Hall now serves as our IT Center and Broadcast Studio
- Students grab a bite to eat in the Dorrill Dining Hall - complete with a brick pizza oven
- Fall 2017 will introduce a brand new core curriculum, instilling the same ideals of citizen leadership that remained true on campus during the 80's.
Celebrate the 80s!
Catch a shuttle from campus or your area hotel to The Cabin to party like it's the 1980's! Enjoy keg beer in a party cup as you pregame your Decade Celebration at the Longwood Sport Complex. Grab your 'table for eight' and head over for live music from Vinyl Headlights, complete with food stations and an open bar.
*We want everyone to have a safe and worry-free evening so please catch one of the shuttles to the Cabin and Longwood Sports Complex. There will be NO parking onsite.