Get a quick glimpse of everything you need to know for the upcoming Alumni Mega Reunion if you graduated during the 1990s - from what's playing at your decade party to who you'll be sharing a hall with.
What's changed since you left.
- The addition of the new Maugans Alumni Center
- There's not a road in the middle of campus anymore - stroll down Brock Commons as you take in all of campus
- We said goodbye to Cunningham Hall, and hello to new construction of Upchurch University Center
- Willett Hall held some of the Nation's biggest influencers as we held the 2016 U.S. Vice Presidential Debate
- Student housing expanded in a big way - adding three apartment communities, and two brand new residence halls
- Academics are still the focus - new buildings like Chichester Hall (Science), and CSTAC (Communications and Theatre)
- Campus is now home to 12 sororities and 9 fraterninties from CPC, IFC, and NPHC councils
- Lankford is pretty similar as to you recall, now with unique dining experiences like an Einstein Bagel and sushi bar
- Stubbs Hall is now fully air conditioned and renovated, and French Hall now serves as our IT Center and Broadcast Studio
- Both CHI and Princeps secret societies still exist and continue to promote the Longwood spirit
- Students grab a bite to eat in the Dorrill Dining Hall - complete with a brick pizza oven
- Fall 2017 will introduce a brand new core curriculum, instilling the same ideals of citizen leadership that remained true on campus during the 90's.
Celebrate the 90s!
Catch a shuttle from campus or your area hotel to The Longwood Sports Complex to party like it's the 1990's! Enjoy keg beer in a party cup and enjoy live music from Vinyl Headlights, complete with food stations and an open bar.
*We want everyone to have a safe and worry-free evening so please catch one of the shuttles to the Cabin and Longwood Sports Complex. There will be NO parking onsite.