Thank you for joining in partnership with University Career Services (UCS) to promote the career success of your Lancer.
We offer free career planning to every Longwood student and alumni. Our career coaches can assist with:
- Career action planning
- Career & industry research
- Joining the "Longwood Network"
- Networking tips
- Practice interviews
- Professional branding
- Resume & cover letter tips
- Using LinkedIn
- Using Handshake
How to Help Your Lancer
- Encourage your student to make a one-on-one with our Career Coaches or visit our office during our walk-in hours.
- Have your student explore Handshake - Longwood’s job, internship, and event board.
- Talk with your student about their plans for life after Longwood and offer encouragement and support.
3 easy ways to help our students and alumni connect to their future careers.
- Post your employers job and internship opportunities in Handshake.
- Encourage your employer to attend our networking events and Career Fairs.
- Assist a Lancer by joining the Longwood Network.