EBP is for students with TOEFL or IELTS scores that fall below our minimum requirement for undergraduate admission.
The required English test scores for undergraduate admission:
- TOEFL 79/80 IbT; IELTS 6.5
The required English test score for the ESL Bridge Program:
- TOEFL 70-79 or IELTS 5-6.5
EBP is an academic transition program for new undergraduate students. You will enroll as a first semester freshman taking a mix of academic courses and ESL. All credits count toward your degree. You will also be mentored and coached through your first academic year to ensure that you are successful!
You will pay the regular undergraduate, out-of-state tuition, fees, room and board (currently $38,077). The EBP is part of the cost of the first semester and scholarships may be awarded to support your study if you are enrolled in this program!
How to Apply
- Using the Undergraduate Application apply for admission to Longwood.
- Submit all required documents and English test scores.
- Wait to be notified by Longwood if you have been admitted thru the Bridged program.
- Receive an I-20 for academic study and more information on your next steps.
- ESL support during your first semester of academic study!
- On-campus housing – live with an American student to improve your conversational English
- No additional costs – pay the standard out-of-state tuition, fees, room and board for the semester
- ESL credits count toward your degree (as electives).
- Receive mentoring and tutoring through the first year of the degree program.