Mandatory Organization Meetings are upon us. Each Organization must send at least one person to at least one Mandatory Meeting. The person sent MUST be in one of the following positions: President, Vice President or Treasurer. These meetings are required for all organizations to attend and maintain recognized status. An individual can represent multiple organizations if they are in one of the three listed positions in each organization.
Should you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All meetings will take place in the year 2017 in Hiner G16.
- Wednesday, September 6 at 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 7 at 3:30 pm
- Sunday, September 10 at 4:00 pm
- Monday, September 11 at 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 12 at 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 13 at 4:00 pm
- Thursday, September 14 at 3:30 pm
The benefits of being a Recognized Student Organization include the following:
- Eligibility for activity fees (unless prohibited by law or Longwood/SGA policy)
- Space reservation and facility rental privileges
- Recognition for campus awards
- Vehicle use privileges
- Booth reservations at Spring Weekend and/or Oktoberfest
- Use of name (e.g., Club XX at Longwood)
- Leadership information (newsletters, conferences, and workshops)
- Inclusion in directory/handbook for easier contact.